Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Wong: Buzz

Wong, Janet S. Buzz. Illus. Margaret Chodos-Irvine. Orlando FL: Voyager Books/Harcourt, Inc., 2008

I really enjoyed this book a lot. I do find it for younger children yet I can see how older kids may like it as well. I find it neat how the book takes you through a morning of this young child. I can see how many children may go through this same routine everyday. This shows us how children really do think. I can only imagine how many children group different noises together and use it for a long period of time. This is a really fun book to read to children. Getting to make the noises with the story makes it all the more enjoyable. I enjoyed the bright illustrations throughout the book as well. I was a simple book with a good story.


1 comment:

Becca said...

I also think its neat how we go through his routine and all the buzzing noises he experiences. It kind of brings about an awareness of your senses, about about things you hear throughout your routine.